GPBCH also offers affiliate memberships to organizations that do not participate as employers but have an interest in supporting GPBCH’s mission, provide services related to employee health and health benefits, and that are joining GPBCH in a capacity other than as an employer. Coalition membership is a small investment with a potentially huge return!
Benefits of Affiliate Membership
- Two free registrations for monthly educational programs
- Two free registrations for Annual Conference and Annual Wellness Summit
- Unlimited registrations for webinars
- Free subscription to GPBCH monthly newsletter
- Networking with employer health care purchasers and affiliate organizations
- Opportunity to extend special pricing for Affiliate resources/services to GPBCH employer members
- Access to library of educational programs, speaker presentations and employer benchmarking surveys
- Access to networking and resources from National Alliance of Healthcare Purchaser Coalitions
- Ability to participate in interest groups on health and well-being, transparency, health equity and benefit design
- Opportunity to run for Board of Directors seat
- Opportunity to apply for GPBCH Annual Health Benefits Innovation Awards
- Opportunity to contribute to and participate in educational programs, including webinars, the Annual Conference and Wellness Summit
- Discount to sponsor/exhibit at GPBCH annual conference and wellness summit
- Ability to offer discount on GPBCH employer dues to clients of Affiliate organization
For more information, view the GPBCH Profile
. To learn why members value Coalition membership, view the Member Testimonials
and the Why GPBCH Membership Matters Member Videos
Membership Dues and Application
Affiliate membership dues are $5,000. Initial dues are invoiced upon the submission of a completed and approved membership application. Thereafter, membership dues are invoiced annually on the anniversary of joining the Coalition.
To apply for the Affiliate Membership, access the GPBCH Affiliate Member Application
, download and then fill out the form, and email the completed application to Neil Goldfarb at email@example.com
. Questions? Please email Neil Goldfarb at firstname.lastname@example.org
, President & CEO, Greater Philadelphia Business Group on Health
Making payment by Credit Card?
All credit card payments incur a 2.5% fee
to cover PayPal’s transaction fee. Contact Eric Croft (Ecroft@gpbch.org) to ensure you’re your invoice has been updated with this fee and then visit our PayPal Page
to make payment.