Senior HR Manager
Resources for Human Development
Resources for Human Development (RHD) is seeking a full time Senior HR Manager to provide daily support, development and management of HR employee relations staff, leads the implementation of human resource efforts by HR Business Partners and Generalists; identifies and recommends new human resource initiatives and processes; and works with managers and employees across the corporation on human capital concerns. This position requires excellent communication skills, problem-solving abilities, and capacity to manage relationships with and between employees and clients.
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding of HRBPs and HRGs
- Manage and supervise team in implementation of HR processes and initiatives in partnership with business units and programs
- Assist in the development and implementation of corporate retention, development and employee relations strategies and processes.
- Assess and propose opportunities for HR process and systems improvements, and collaborate and partner in change process to improve staffing models and workflows, adopt new technologies, and establish and maintain a positive work environment.
- Provide crisis management consultation, and alert executive leadership to significant concerns and areas of corporate risk related to HR.
- Provide consultation and coaching to department leaders related to employee issues.
- Ensure job descriptions are up to date and compliant with all local, state and federal regulations corporate-wide
- Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure HRBPs and HRGs understand their job responsibilities
- Responsible for management and supervision of HR metrics within areas of responsibility (HRBPs & HRGs)
- Supervision and management of HR Business Partners & HR Generalists
- Experience in the Human Services industry is preferred. Exceptional understanding of service industry and operations.
- Experience in leading and providing HR services in a multi-state organization is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to coach managers and leaders, and experience with HR Business Partner model and ability to work collaboratively, and partner with all level s of the organization to achieve results.
- Significant HR and business acumen, mastery of HR Core Competencies including employee relations and engagement, str0ng problem solving and critical thinking skills, and initiative.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or Business Administration preferred. SPHR or SHRM certification is a plus.
- A minimum of 10 years in a corporate Human Resources Business Partner function with a minimum 5+ years in HR management