Manager Employer Outreach & Sales
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Job Overview: This role executes the day to day employer outreach and sales function for CTCA on a regional basis. The Manager of Employer Outreach and Sales maintains the relationship between CTCA and the employer community, understands what employers’ value and need, and develops strategies to meet those needs by providing and selling CTCA products, services, and outreach programs. The solutions include Centers of Excellence, 2nd Opinions, expedited access, screenings and other programs designed to serve employees and generate revenue. This position also supervises the relationship building programs of CTCA with employers.
- Minimum of BS/BA in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Nursing (BSN) or clinical/related field
- MBA/graduate degree desirable
- 5-7 years clinical or marketing management experience
- 2 years previous CTCA/healthcare (provider, payer, broker) experience
- Strong written and verbal (public speaking) communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience planning, developing and executing complex strategic plans, complete with budgets, objectives, tactics
- Self-directed and proactive in planning how work gets done
- Fluent in CTCA clinical operations, technology and model of care
- Conversant in SRMC unique technology/programs including IORT/Breast, DTH, GI/pancreatic and metronomic chemo, Lung/HDRBT/Navigational Bronchoscopy, Genomic/Personalized Medicine, etc.
- Fluent in understanding and articulation of benefit plan design, networks, and broker/employer/payer relationship
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Lifting/carrying of objects up to 25lbs
To apply, follow the link below.